ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fear  (Read 873 times)

cincy_kick

• ZOR CLUB
fear
« on: December 31, 2012, 03:10:18 AM »

i do not understand why people are so scared of an inanimate object. how do you deal society that refuses to make people responsible for their actions.

threewhd

• THG
  • Mud, Blood and Beer Racing
Re: fear
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 08:01:03 AM »

still trying to figure that one out. getting tired of arguing facts against ignorance
“Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule.”

Jefferson Davis

WVhillbilly

• THG
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »

You can't argue with idiots, they are so set in what they think you are not going to change their mindset.
Founding member of the Bigflex post padders union local 10001
WV rep

dadstoybox

• Build it and they will come
  • THG
  • Hustler
    • Haul-A-Round Trailer Sales and mfg.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:51:12 AM »

never in the history of man kind has a gun,picked it's self up ,loaded it's self and took out anyone. it takes a human to pull the trigger !
  we will never make the morons understand that drugs don't get here in their own,cows don't milk them selves and guns don't kill people,people do.
SURE YOU CAN TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT... JUST ASK AN INDIAN

Support Your Local Search & Rescue.......GET LOST !

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

nagtrainer

• Psychotic zuker
  • THG
  • Located in: Eunice NM
  • I am the PING master
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 09:21:47 AM »

You can't argue with idiots, they are so set in what they think you are not going to change their mindset.

Must have met my familly...

But when they come to visit the first thing they want to do is go to the gun range..
A tech link that has Suzuki factory manual information for a small donation is
http://www.acksfaq.com

WVhillbilly

• THG
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 04:02:39 PM »

My wife didn't like guns when I met her, said she could never use one against someone even if she needed to.
Then someone tried to break in the house, mindset changed.

New when there is less than 250 rounds here for her pistol she is ready to go get more.
I grew up with guns, like most of us probably did. We understand and respect them.

That is where the anti gun folks differ, I don't think many of them grew up shooting or hunting.
Or they wouldn't have this unreasonable fear.

WV rep

threewhd

• THG
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »

most anti's have never had bad things happen to them. Because after it does happen the come to our side. Now what are they going to do. They can't they will just have to get robbed, raped, beaten, and I will say. Too fucking bad you didn't listen to us. Live with your utopian society that you think you created.
“Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule.”

Jefferson Davis

The PHLOOP

• Administrator
  • Located in: ORYGUN
  • THE SPAMINATOR
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:56:20 PM »

Makes you wonder, I heard of a long time anti gun proponet in NC shot a couple of intruders and killed one last week.
DON"T DIE A VIRGIN, TERRORISTS ARE UP THERE WAITING FOR YOU.

Stupidity Should Hurt

threewhd

• THG
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 05:12:11 PM »

yea well the mainstream doesn't carry that. It doesn't go with there plan

Jefferson Davis

WVhillbilly

• THG
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 06:21:28 PM »

WV rep

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 07:59:43 PM »

Think those guys did 10 guns to fight zombies. How about 5 guns to rob a store, lol!
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

madzukr

• THG
  • Located in: ARIZONA
  • ZUKER
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,   But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

i'd rather own a jeep,than buy from rockyroad.

zukinoobi

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »

The people that you refer to generally refuse to accept that their protection, and that of their family, is their own personal responsibility. They feel that should firearms be outlawed, they would be relatively safe from criminal assault. Problem is that even if firearms were deemed illegal, and guns were confiscated and destroyed, there would be many, many hundreds of thousands of citizens that would refuse to knuckle under and would elect to keep the best tool ever invented to equalize men. The criminal element will continue to assault, rape, and murder. That's what they do. Whether they use a gun, a knife, a bat, or just their hands, they would welcome a civilization without an effective means of self defense. England is a good example of what not to do to protect citizens. Australia is learning that lesson as well.

We must continue to call, write, and email our Senators and Representatives to let them know there is a large majority of sensible, law abiding constituents that go to the polls and vote their convictions. Doing this every week is not doing it too much. Hammer the thought home! Be firm, but be polite.  :-)2tup

Mullet

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 05:56:09 PM »

The people that you refer to generally refuse to accept that their protection, and that of their family, is their own personal responsibility. They feel that should firearms be outlawed, they would be relatively safe from criminal assault. Problem is that even if firearms were deemed illegal, and guns were confiscated and destroyed, there would be many, many hundreds of thousands of citizens that would refuse to knuckle under and would elect to keep the best tool ever invented to equalize men. The criminal element will continue to assault, rape, and murder. That's what they do. Whether they use a gun, a knife, a bat, or just their hands, they would welcome a civilization without an effective means of self defense. England is a good example of what not to do to protect citizens. Australia is learning that lesson as well.

We must continue to call, write, and email our Senators and Representatives to let them know there is a large majority of sensible, law abiding constituents that go to the polls and vote their convictions. Doing this every week is not doing it too much. Hammer the thought home! Be firm, but be polite.  :-)2tup

Amen. Well put and I agree 100%.
In God we trust
Pages: [1]   Go Up