ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: So you want your Samurai to go faster? 1.6 engine swap info  (Read 2739 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Re: So you want your Samurai to go faster? 1.6 engine swap info
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »

Wow half a month zipped by. Class is in session. This may all ready be in a post above. If so to bad, lol.  I was recently asked on Facebook to explain why the Motorboats were better.

The motorboat kit Lowers engine 3" lower than other kits. Rubber Isolated to eliminate vibration through solid mounts. Moves engine over to ease install of Power Steering installs. Levels engine and transmission to factory premium angles, allowing lubrication fluids to remain in front transmission bearings. Designed for 3axis positioning for all the different applications of transmissions and 1.6 engine variances. In other words adjustable as in left right, up down and tilt. Negatives are PITA to install. Requires the stubby starter install IF you wanted to be able to remove starter without lifting engine to remove passenger side mount, then starter. Almost always sold out. We are very busy trying to keep up on all the products, so most production cycles are late."

The mice in the weld department are nervous wrecks watching our guys struggle with the work load. Beautiful to watch and see everyday. Anyways I degress.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

One Sick Puppy

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 08:52:25 PM »

Some info on the Suzuki Esteem/Cultus/Baleno 1.6 16valve engine swap might help. It's a peculiar donor as it has coil packs, no distributor, the coolant inlet to the engine is in the back of the engine, an electric radiator fan, and I think the oil pan is different. Probably some other things, too. I haven't got there yet.

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 08:59:09 PM »

Cool engine been doing similar harnesses lately.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 08:54:47 PM »

Some info on the Suzuki Esteem/Cultus/Baleno 1.6 16valve engine swap might help. It's a peculiar donor as it has coil packs, no distributor, the coolant inlet to the engine is in the back of the engine, an electric radiator fan, and I think the oil pan is different. Probably some other things, too. I haven't got there yet.......

I think that swap would be very similar to the G13bb.   You might look at some post Nagtrainer did.   Also,  auszookers.com/forum/has  a few people who have put in FWD 1.6.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up