ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Start of The Green Hulk  (Read 1695 times)

BarnesBoy

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Cottonwood,Az
Re: Start of The Green Hulk
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »

So Thursday I'll be picking up my new block down in PHX and then Friday I'll be getting high steer arms to start building my own high steer. Also might be picking up some Chromos hopefully. Slowly gathering parts one part at a time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BarnesBoy

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 07:58:42 PM »

So I ended up picking up the motor in phx for $100. Got it home tore it apart and plan to rebuild it. Don't have the pictures of the tear down on my phone so I'll post them when I get home.

I did how ever pick up another complete running 1.3 that was ran on propane that I plan on putting in the sami until I get the other motor built. Also picked up a tcase e brake from the same guy.

My next big purchase will be diff armor and chromo axle shafts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BarnesBoy

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2018, 02:16:23 PM »

Been a while since I've posted on here but havent really done much to the Sami since picking up the motors but now I've pulled the old girl out from behind the shed and and started tare down on her. I also order a complete front and rear axle rebuild kits along with a complete engine gasket kit. The front end rebuild kit showed up last Friday and the gasket kit showed up today. Still waiting on the rear rebuild kit. Also picked up a power steering set up, a rear seat, and some crabs from MY. I've started started to tare the front end apart the other day and had a little help from my boys with taking the tires off.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

BarnesBoy

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2018, 02:18:20 PM »

^^^

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up