ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction and history of Ack  (Read 694 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Introduction and history of Ack
« on: April 02, 2017, 06:24:44 AM »

Met Jim in Disney Oklahoma at ZukiKrawler1 in 2007. 3 years later he drove all the way to AZ for the last open invitational Zukapaloosa

Welcome Jim
(Passes Mic)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:39:10 PM by zorproducts »
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

ack

• Ack's FAQ
Re: Introduction and history of Ack
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 01:56:04 AM »

Hi.  I am ack.

I am the guy who runs Ack's FAQ - the only Suzuki FAQ site with it's own search engine dedicated SPECIFICALLY to the topic of Modding and maintaining Suzuki vehicles.

That's right, no kimonos, seppiku swords, motorcycles or violin lessons - ONLY stuff for your LJ, SJ, Sidekick, Tracker and Vitara and even Jimny.  Type in a word like "differential"  and the FAQ gives you Suzuki Differential information - not a description of what a differential equation is.

I spent my career in broadcasting as a radio personality/DJ, newsreader, transmitter operator, studio camera operator, 2-inch videotape machine operator, video editor, designer of video effect playback systems, remote microwave truck and satellite truck operator.

I have a degree in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Computer Science from the University of Kansas.

I own a built 1988 Samurai convertible (The Hypnotoad)  and am currently restoring and re-powering a 1988.5 Samurai Tintop (BAD-CR).  Other Suzukis I have owned include an 1996 Tracker 2-door, a 1993 Sidekick 4-door and a 2002 Tracker ZR2 4-door.

Ack's FAQ came about when I decided to "pay it forward" by taking all that I had learned from the on-line Suzuki Samurai community who had helped me when I was modding my first Samurai way back in 2000 and organizing it into an easy-to-use, searchable FAQ website.

www.acksfaq.com - helping you achieve your offroading dreams since 2006.
Ack
http://www.acksfaq.com
'88 Samurai "Hypnotoad"
'88 Tintop DD "BAD-CR"
'11 Ford Transit Connect

riverhawk

• NWS
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:21:03 AM »

It will a sad day then Ack's  facts  are no longer  around. His information has helped me  a lot  and also the parts  he sells.

THANKS! 

Heck

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 08:06:42 PM »

Hello also from Oklahoma and THANK YOU. I have saved hours and days and months of work on different projects that was easily avoided with sometimes just 1 little tip that I found thanks to Ack's FAQ. Not to mention the several thousand dollars I've saved. This year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up