ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DIY turbo  (Read 617 times)

Adamsarich

• ZOR CLUB
DIY turbo
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »

Hello everyone, I have had my samurai for about 5 years now and I love it. I have built a lot of parts for it in those years and I will make a different thread with all of that. I started reading everything I could find on turbo samurais a few months ago and looking at every pic I could find, and from going between forum to forum and all the pic I thought I can peice this thing together and started ordering parts and getting started. Let me know what you think

Adamsarich

• ZOR CLUB
Re: DIY turbo
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:25:59 PM »

Itís not allowing me to post pics? Any ideas what I am doing wrong

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 07:54:38 PM »

You hit modify after you post some text in the reply or new topic boxi
At the bottom is attach pictures

OR
There is a limit set on your profile. I will look at your profile. Nope you had permission to attach. I saw you only had 2 posts so i changed that in case you had not gotten out of the security questions.

MY
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Adamsarich

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »

Ok thanks for the info My, i will try the pics again later tonight. So i have the turbo running and driving it is running pretty good i still have to figure out how to tune it better. I have a flat spot in the lower part of 2nd 3rd 4th 5th. I am running a 60 slow jet and a 200 main, Air fuel screw about 2 turns out. It is smoking a little as well so i am going to make a restriction in the oil line plumbing. but so far so good. I have only been able to get around 3.5-4 psi boost so far. more to come and hopefully pics. 

Adamsarich

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 09:39:38 PM »

Tried posting some pics tonight from my computer instead of trying on my phone and still no luck. All i get is a error message saying that this page is not working. ??

Adamsarich

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 09:45:03 PM »

I loaded all the pics into this photobucket album, Its not ideal but it should work

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/adamsarich09/samurai/story
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:16:28 PM by Adamsarich »
Pages: [1]   Go Up