ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yarnell 19 Theme Build Raffle Tickets  (Read 261 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Yarnell 19 Theme Build Raffle Tickets
« on: March 05, 2018, 10:47:02 PM »

Raffle for Yarnell 19 Memorial Build
http://zuksoffroad.3dcartstores.com/RAFFLE-for-Yarnell-19-Build_p_499.html

ZuksOffRoad has been chosen to do a "Y19" themed build on a Suzuki Samurai.  ZOR will be modfying a Suzuki Samurai by installing a 1.6 16v engine with automatic transmission and a new A/C system along with many other product contributions from participating vendors listed below. This "Y19" build will be displayed and shown to honor and bring awareness to the Yarnell 19 Firefighters; who heroically lost their lives in the deadliest fire in Arizona history. We are very grateful to be able to help the families and support the Yarnell, AZ FD.

This  raffle is for a good cause and one lucky winner will receive an outstanding valuable product.

ZOR is raffling the "ROCKBOX" solid aluminum rear half billet case. A solid block of aircraft rated T-6061 weighing in at a hefty 67 lbs is CNC machined down to 14 lbs of ultimate awesomeness. Developed by Sean Devinney, owner of Aftermarket 4X4, this product is the most advanced and precision made case half for the Suzuki Samurai.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

brocharlieb

• ZOR CLUB
Re: Yarnell 19 Theme Build Raffle Tickets
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 09:22:30 AM »

Wondering how the y19 build went, or is going.  Sounded interesting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up