ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legal as possiable exhaust  (Read 199 times)

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: South West VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
Legal as possiable exhaust
« on: October 02, 2018, 12:55:12 PM »

So, I'm concerned Calmini might screw me on the performance exhaust system I ordered from them a month ago (when I call they keep saying, it will be next week, again, and again, and again.). The only reason I chose theirs was for the peace of mind of being as road legal as possible if we move to another state that requires emissions, no exceptions (Zukie is exempted currently where I'm at) and it was ordered before I was ever a part of the ZORum. I already have the Thorley Tri Y (acquired with donations from friends), and direct bolt on would be ideal.... could you all recomend me towards another vendor for the rest of my exhaust system? I'm tired of staring at this super shiny header when I'm in our office. And I want to hold true to my mission statement. Thanks in advance, you guys have been very helpful.

nagtrainer

• Psychotic zuker
  • THG
  • Located in: Eunice NM
  • I am the PING master
Re: Legal as possiable exhaust
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »

If you're concerned about the legality of your exhaust and your State is as strict as California, then any performance exhaust is legit as long as you're running a cat, and the single wire O2 is present and hooked up. This is the requirements to pass the visual
A tech link that has Suzuki factory manual information for a small donation is
http://www.acksfaq.com

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: South West VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 06:55:07 AM »

Thanks nagtrainer. I was trying to find that info. California isn't one of the places we've considered for a move, so maybe pretty safe? With my hubbies job, it's kinda dependant on with who the price is right and if it's better livin' than what we got, but I'm kind of a worse case scenario prepper. Granted, this is definitly a few years out, maybe we'll have a second car then, and then I can make Zukie into whatever I want  ;D

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 08:21:49 PM »

Renee’
I sent a email to Figmo to ask some questions. Not sure you have spoken to him yet.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: [1]   Go Up