ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Novemberís Giveaway Posting thread  (Read 3650 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Re: Novemberís Giveaway Posting thread
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »

I have one guy covered under my alter ego MY.  The judges said I could when no one else answered the call. There are judges. ZORum is where I hang out but it belongs to some old friends.   So basically, one person can proxy for one person. OR you can all give me $10 a day each and I will proxy everyone. Probably make more money than owning a offroad shop where the owner starts at 4 am and gets to bed to start doing internet stuff at 10:30 pm until the phone falls outta his sleeping hands.

Donít ever tow a samurai with the rear drive shaft in.

Guy has a nice tintop, loans  it out to a friend to go on a elk hunt. Comes back with a busted timing belt. A shyt ton of money and frustration later we discover the crank is busted and still revolving but off degree so only two cylinders run.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

crazyunclechris19

• THG
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2018, 05:04:12 AM »

Morning all
As frustrated as a retard staring at Garfield looking for waldo

riverhawk

• NWS
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2018, 06:24:31 AM »

Morning, time for coffee

yourhero6605

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Clarksburg, WV
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2018, 06:53:41 AM »

I hate driving home from work at 8am, it's the rush for a bunch of people who couldnt get out of bed on time to make it to work without driving like an asshole. Meanwhile, I've been up for 24 hours and just got off a shitty day of work at a thankless job for a company that cares about nothing but the stock price and you've got to deal with the yuppies getting to work. But you bought a new car this spring so you've got a stupid big car payment and you're in debt up to your eyeballs and a mortgage so you cant afford to quit so you've just got to go home and drink til noon and go out and meet the trash guy so your damn trash can doesnt blow in the street while you sleep all afternoon and hope that the people next door dont have their buddy stop by with his stupid ass Kia hatchback they spent 2k on and then dropped another 6k in subwoofers. All so you can do it all again tonight.

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2018, 07:12:33 AM »

Neighbors and subs no fun

gribble

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Rapid City, SD
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2018, 08:40:57 AM »

Sounds like I'm not the only one that has it rough. It hasn't been easy over the past year. Tons of stress, bad deals, ect. I'm trying to do everything I can to turn it around.

MY

• Administrator
  • Located in: Verde Valley Arizona
  • Remind me to stop complaining IF you can't fix it
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2018, 10:09:19 AM »

I always think I have it bad until I hear about others in the same boat or the boat next to mine that has more water in it than air. This isnít life as it should be this is life as we let it be. I would like to relate a story to you about a traveling salesman and one of his life lessons.

Clyde was an insurance salesman and his specific product was crop damage coverage to farmers. Now most farmers know that little money is made after turning under last yearís crop. Then gathering a years worth of manure from the clean out piles behind the barn. Hauling that to the fields and spreading it before starting over to turning over with yet another implement behind the old tractor. Repairing the tractor twice before rushing to get the seed in before the fields are to muddy. And then the wait. Clyde was all about the wait. He knew when the wait for the sprouting stage started and the best time to get a sale was when the farmer had high hopes of a good harvest this year.

Clyde was awarded more and more territories as he drove the farthest, complained the least, made the top five of the sales reps year in and year out. He was a man he made good on his obligations, had friends, had enemies. Made a living but wasnít always happy. When he had a little extra money he wasnít happy something else came along every time to take it and then some. Which meant he was always in the chase for the next sale. It didnít really bother him that he was living sale to sale. He was making sales and plodding along. Something would get better he kept telling himself. So the time was right and off he went.

The best time was when the farmers had finished their morning chores and were out on the porches looking over the fields admiring last nights grow. Winding up the first road in his new territory he could see from afar the farmer and his dog out in the porch. As he pulled up and shut off the engine he noticed a young lady come out and come out on the porch to see who the stranger was.

To be continued
Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

MY

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2018, 10:10:44 AM »

Heading out of country, this is my last reply this month!

PROXY for TTBlues
Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: South West VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2018, 11:45:15 AM »

Thursdays suck, but I'm here

PeeWee

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Flagstaff, Arizona
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2018, 07:47:36 PM »

Cold wind blowing. Internet sux where I'm at now hope this post makes it.

mkyhmltn

• THG
  • Located in: Colorado
  • it should be legal to shoot fucktards...
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2018, 09:22:27 PM »

It's Friday!

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2018, 12:24:29 AM »

Just got home YES itís Friday all right
I am going wheeling in the GV with ZOA at Oscars Excellent Adventure. I think this is the tenth anniversary or more. Only made half of them and not for a couple of years.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

MY

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:10 AM »

Heading out of country, this is my last reply this month!

PROXY for TTBlues

MY

• Administrator
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2018, 12:59:31 AM »

A good salesman like Clyde does not have to fake liking people or talking to strangers. The secret was never stating the obvious and have the first words out of his mouth sound stupid like, ďnice weather latelyĒ as an ice breaker. He got right to the point. ďLook at those fields. All that work. Not knowing it will pay off this season. That would take the wind out of anyoneís sails to lose a harvest like this. If you want to know how to make sure you are  compensated for that hard work, even if the harvest doesnít happen. It would be my pleasure to answer any questions or concerns you have to protect your investment for pennies on the bushelĒ. As expected the farmer asked him to come up on the porch and have a seat. The Farmers old hound dog came over gave a half hearted whiff of Clydeís pants legs. The dog couldnít get any other animal scent off of Clyde so the dog lost interest as Clyde started into his sales pitch. The dog noticed that the sun was in the right place to shine itís warm glowing light on a particular section of the porch. Dog lumbered slowly over to the spot turned twice in circles and  heaved himself down like a resigned sack of potatoes. When settled the dog let out a howl so sharp and riddled with pain that it startled  Clyde and he stuttered. He just backed up a few words, repeated the last thing he said to the farmer and picked up where he left off. The dog howled  or was it a yelp again so quick and loud that Clyde again started over. Clyde found himself having to repeat what he was saying whenever the dog howled. Clyde wasnít making much progress . The dog just got louder and howled more frequently as Clyde tried to get on with it. Clyde couldnít think straight listening to the dog while the farmer just sat there taking it all in. Clyde thought about asking the farmer if the dog was OK but the seemingly unconcerned  actions of the Farmer indicated that the dogs howling  was a common event.

to be continued
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:02:00 AM by zorproducts »

shawnevans77

• Shawn
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Newburgh, Maine
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2018, 01:06:37 AM »

Missed two days
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up