ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome Brody  (Read 1674 times)

dadstoybox

• Build it and they will come
  • THG
  • Hustler
    • Haul-A-Round Trailer Sales and mfg.
Re: Welcome Brody
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 04:53:58 AM »

Hello Brody , Iím Don or DTB as all the UNION fellers here call me . Weíve all been together longer than some of our kids have been alive and are from all over the United States and even Canada !
  I own Well Lit LED Offroad lighting and it looks to me like you need some help for night wheeling !

If you or your dad will send me your address Iíll start you off with a rock light kit we put on all my guys that run at KOH and go from there to help you get lit up for the new season!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:40:46 AM by zorproducts »
SURE YOU CAN TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT... JUST ASK AN INDIAN

Support Your Local Search & Rescue.......GET LOST !

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 06:45:18 AM »

Thanks Don, I contacted Marc this morning to get on here and respond to ya.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 08:28:49 AM »

Hey Don, that sounds awesome! Thank you for this opportunity we can absolutely use some more lighting. We definitely do a lot of night wheeling when it's not so damn cold out. Haha
I sent you a pm with our address and what not. We are looking forward to running your lighting on his rig thank you very much Don this is awesome!

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 08:36:55 AM »

Ringing in the new years the rite way!  Thank you to Myron & ZOR for hooking us up with the new clutch and making it possible for us to be out in the rocks doing what we love!!  Can't wait to rock some new lighting from Don at welllit we are definitely looking forward to it!
  Hope to see some of you at the 2019 king of the hammers! Look for the bright green Sammy with our sweet new ZOR vinyl!!

Outlaw Sami Kid

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 09:08:05 PM »

Hi Don! I'm Brody! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited!! I can't wait! Also a big thank you to Dan Muskopf at Muskopf Vinyl Designs and Myron Thorson for my amazing new vinyl graphics!! I can't wait until this weekend to put them on!!

Outlaw Sami Kid

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 09:09:02 PM »

So awesome!

dadstoybox

• THG
  • Hustler
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2019, 03:45:36 AM »

Brody you are most welcome and Iím glad I can help you out! Like MY told your dad sponsored drivers have an obligation to the vendors that support them and to be a stand up guy in all ways.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:32:06 AM by zorproducts »

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

zorproducts

• Administrator
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 05:37:04 AM »

Glad to help you enjoy the sport, the brand and the community. Lots of places to buy things but only a few places you should buy from. Support those that are dedicated to the community.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2019, 10:08:51 PM »

Brodys Sammy is looking all kinds of sexy thanks to Myron & Dan. Thank you for hooking us up guys can't wait to get some pics and vid at king of the hammers this year to post up for you all to see! Still got a lot of prep work to get this thing ready. Thank you to Don from well lit for the awesome let's to light up the night I'll have some pics this weekend once the weather is good to get everything installed!
 Again thank you guys for everything. Brody is one happy camper and is super stoked to show off his sponsors at the 2019 koh!!

dadstoybox

• THG
  • Hustler
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »

You have two shipment of lights and more Vinyl on the way from me so light it up and go show em how itís done !

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 08:14:30 PM »

Out at koh playing in the rocks.. Brody is kill in it! Turing heads everywhere.....

zorproducts

• Administrator
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 09:06:38 PM »

Thatís awesome Brody! So happy to see you excel. Lord willing we can wheel together some day.
Stay outta my tree.

dadstoybox

• THG
  • Hustler
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 09:56:30 PM »

Brody I am so proud for you and it is a pleasure to watch you go and grow in this sport while representing Myron and I and the rest of this Suzuki Gang ! Have fun and enjoy the week , keep sending pictures and videos and posting on Facebook . More you go and grow bigger we can get .

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 07:41:44 PM »

Some pics from king of the hammers 2019.  He did great he wheeled with alot of people and absolutely blew their minds. He drove around people clogging the trail he took every bonus line he could find. He slashed a sidewall on his tire but we managed to cram 9 plugs in it and cover it with gorilla tape and was able to finish off the week. The last pic was on chocolate thunder taking the hardest line on the trail. He had it untill dad gave him some bad advice and he played it on its side. But we pushed it up rite he drove out of it and imeaditly did the trail again flawlessly and a weed the media crew that was out there.. I sure hope I find those floating around the net...
 All in all it was a great weekend I'll post more pics as I gather them up I personally didn't take many I was too caught up in the moment but family and friends have a bunch..
 Thank you everyone for the support! We are having a blast doing what we love I sure am a lucky man!

Slapaho1982

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2019, 07:43:14 PM »

Koh 2019
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up