ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Rigs of Bs Rc  (Read 573 times)

Bs Rc

• ZOR CLUB
The Rigs of Bs Rc
« on: November 14, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »

We know that some of you look at our
Rc cars and think Toy. However with a
Two speed transmission, front and rear locking differentials, long arm lift kits and portal axles, these are more then the Rc car you got from Walmart as a Birthday gift.
Justin's XJ shown here has gone through a major transformation over the last year with some vary special paint , body, lift and lighting touches. With a dollar mark of about 950 bucks I leave you with these pics. Soon to follow is Patty's JK. Please if you are in to Rc feel free to post your Rc pics too!

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Re: The Rigs of Bs Rc
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 08:52:24 PM »

I would like to place an order for each of those in a color print so i can put in my office.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Bs Rc

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 08:57:33 AM »

I would like to place an order for each of those in a color print so i can put in my office.
We sure we can do something along those lines , Pat and I have talked about getting prints before, we though maybe shutterfly would be a good deal

Bs Rc

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 06:45:23 AM »

Hey guys sorry we haven't posted in a while .. we will be sure to get the rest of the RC collection posted here soon thanks for being patient with us..
Pages: [1]   Go Up