ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ordering trouble with LowRangeOffroad  (Read 178 times)

Agouri

• ZOR CLUB
Ordering trouble with LowRangeOffroad
« on: January 02, 2019, 02:26:05 PM »

Hello forum,

I've purchased a front axle rebuild kit from Low Range Offroad, (this one: http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/front-knuckle-rebuild-kits.html) but I think I'm having some trouble.

I'm in Greece, so it's an international order, but I paid on the 26th, and Tylor from their Sales department told me the payment was received and applied on the same day.
On the 27th, they said the parts were "on order", but since then I've received no communication.

Should I send them a reminder e-mail on the status of the order, or do they usually take this much time to ship? Is Dec 31st and Jan 1st a holiday in the US?

shawnevans77

• Shawn
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Newburgh, Maine
Re: Ordering trouble with LowRangeOffroad
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:43:51 PM »

I live in New England. LROR orders usually take a month or more to get to me. They are very slow. Iím not usually in a rush. I donít think itís unusual for it to have not shipped yet.

BamaRob

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Alabama
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 06:52:30 AM »

For best result with LROR (or most any vendor), call and talk to a real person (Tylor if you can get him - since he should have some familiarity with your order).  Have your order number available when you call.  But, I agree with shawnevans77.  I wouldn't be overly concerned that it hasn't shipped yet.  If a single component of the kit wasn't in stock, they'd likely make sure they have it all together before shipping, especially for an international order.

Agouri

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 07:39:00 AM »

I live in New England. LROR orders usually take a month or more to get to me. They are very slow. Iím not usually in a rush. I donít think itís unusual for it to have not shipped yet.
For best result with LROR (or most any vendor), call and talk to a real person (Tylor if you can get him - since he should have some familiarity with your order).  Have your order number available when you call.  But, I agree with shawnevans77.  I wouldn't be overly concerned that it hasn't shipped yet.  If a single component of the kit wasn't in stock, they'd likely make sure they have it all together before shipping, especially for an international order.

Thank you both guys, I'll wait a few more days before mailing them again.

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: That South Western Part of VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 04:53:26 PM »

Some of their products dropship from their respectable vendors (though it will say so on your receipt) so they can take a little longer. Depending on how the item can be shipped, ground or air, out here on the east coast of the US, it takes about a week or two, sometimes 3 to get anything. But yeah, I agree, either call or email Tylor directly.
1.3L 8v 1988 (early) Soft Top Samurai, "Zukie"
Fixin 'er Up Since 2017

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: ILLINOIS
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 05:36:38 PM »

Placed.one order and got one order lol. It was generic though. Didn't give a reason to doubt but worth a call

shawnevans77

• Shawn
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Newburgh, Maine
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 06:04:37 AM »

I have ordered a few times from lror. They are very helpful over the phone. They really saved me a pile of money when my Toyota rear end was destroyed. It seems like every time I order, somethingís back ordered. The last order I made the drop shipped items came right away. You should always talk to them about the shipping quotes, the website quotes stuff very high. If your in a hurry a phone call might be helpful before you order. I think thatís probably the case with a lot of vendors. In my experience Lror seems to be normally slower than anyone else. If itís expected then itís not a big deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up