ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING URGENT WARNING from a DIY kit using ZOR parts!  (Read 474 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
WARNING URGENT WARNING from a DIY kit using ZOR parts!
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:58:43 AM »

A client of ours wanted to give a shout out to you fellas DONOY wrap the exhaust log. Now as you know, ZOR doesn’t provide wrap in their kit for the log. Only the down tube on the turbo exhaust. We have also wrapped the actual turbo cast iron steel portion in heat wrap. DO NOT WRAP THE LOG with heat wrap. The A36 flange and cast steel and and Els do not like slow heat exchanges.

Please report any susuatikns and events directly to me so that I become the most
Knowledgeable person about Suzuki turbos. Oh wait, nevermind. But please continue to tell me what went wrong with your off instructions install.

I recently was involved with a three month span of tech calls on a intermittent problem. I finally broke down and insisted on pictures becuase I wasn’t getting the expected results on the tech support. And there it is. Different install on boost hoses than what I explained repeatedly. Insisted on putting the hoses where I say they go and so far. Everything is performing as promised.

If you do not know who I am that is your fault. Introduce yourself.

MY

Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: [1]   Go Up