ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: April All Ready?  (Read 29819 times)

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
Re: April All Ready?
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »

Iím glad   I donít estimate work for a living.   I thought I could do a job in 15 minutes..... it took four hours.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:01:46 PM by Bad Goat »

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2019, 08:24:36 PM »

Ping.   Super tired

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: ILLINOIS
« Reply #317 on: April 11, 2019, 08:36:49 PM »

Iím glad   I donít estimate work for a living.   I thought I could do a job in 15 minutes..... it took four hours.

I told someone to count on 10 days for a project we finished in 8... she asked for a discount.  I asked her if it took 11 would she pay more?

Anyone else have weak and slow wipers?

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Texas
« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2019, 03:56:35 AM »

Happy Friday Yall! Coffee is on
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Redneck Right-Wing Patriot
Firm Believer in God, US Bill of Rights & Constitution
Come & Take It

heavysquad

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2019, 05:11:06 AM »

Day one of our mini vacation! Ski country looking great.

mkyhmltn

• THG
  • Located in: Colorado
  • it should be legal to shoot fucktards...
« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2019, 06:03:29 AM »

Tracker power steering works pretty good, but it is not a strong system. I have 32's and it will turn them when not moving but it takes some effort. I am going to switch to the Astro setup soon as I am going bigger though.

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2019, 06:21:56 AM »

I run 31's and I can turn with very little effort with my tracker pump.

But I think they are popular because the pumps are easy to find, cheap, and work well. You can spend more and get something better of course. I'm happy with my tracker pump for now.

I told someone to count on 10 days for a project we finished in 8... she asked for a discount.  I asked her if it took 11 would she pay more?

Mine are super slow/weak. I want to replace my motor but I need to take the whole dash out it seems. But to do that I need to take my cage out. Ugh.
Also, my wiper fluid tube has a hole in it somewhere and I have no clue how to replace it.

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: ILLINOIS
« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2019, 06:32:39 AM »

Tracker power steering works pretty good, but it is not a strong system. I have 32's and it will turn them when not moving but it takes some effort. I am going to switch to the Astro setup soon as I am going bigger though.

Good Info thank you I'll use what's here till funds allow

But I think they are popular because the pumps are easy to find, cheap, and work well. You can spend more and get something better of course. I'm happy with my tracker pump for now.

Mine are super slow/weak. I want to replace my motor but I need to take the whole dash out it seems. But to do that I need to take my cage out. Ugh.
Also, my wiper fluid tube has a hole in it somewhere and I have no clue how to replace it.

Do people usually replace with OEM or is there a better setup?

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #323 on: April 12, 2019, 06:37:14 AM »

Good Info thank you I'll use what's here till funds allow

Do people usually replace with OEM or is there a better setup?

I'm not researched the wiper issue. I do have like 2 or three extra wiper motors. At least 2 are from a sidekick. I was going to see if there is a way to swap the motors with minimal fabrication (preferably none).

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Texas
« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2019, 06:38:34 AM »

Having factory AC, I don't think I could run PS unless I go with EPS. Not 100% sure though.
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Redneck Right-Wing Patriot
Firm Believer in God, US Bill of Rights & Constitution
Come & Take It

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #325 on: April 12, 2019, 06:54:32 AM »

Having factory AC, I don't think I could run PS unless I go with EPS. Not 100% sure though.

That is my understanding too.

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: That South Western Part of VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
« Reply #326 on: April 12, 2019, 07:48:23 AM »

Mine click when on low, but otherwise work well. The click is new, I hope the motor is not on it's way out...

I stopped doing comissions and bespoke work because of the above. Pissed me off really bad and felt so demeaning.
1.3L 8v 1988 (early) Soft Top Samurai, "Zukie"
Fixin 'er Up Since 2017

gribble

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Rapid City, SD
« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2019, 07:49:30 AM »

My wipers only really work on low or high. They don't work, or work intermittently (as in they used to work, but don't) on the intermittent setting. I'm pretty sure it's an electrical issue instead of a mechanical one, though.

One day I need to go through all the grounds on this thing. I took care of a couple of them about a week ago before we had snowmageddon.

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2019, 07:59:33 AM »

My wipers turn on with only one speed... slow.

ZukieRen

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: That South Western Part of VA
  • I am inspite of, not because of
« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2019, 08:12:25 AM »

Mine still do intermittent. Yes, the best ocd thing I've done to Zukie is sanded, cleaned, and dielectric greased every single ground screw I've been able to find, the backing that touches the body, and the little O connectors, some of which I replaced. Peace of mind, and it looks good. Heh.
1.3L 8v 1988 (early) Soft Top Samurai, "Zukie"
Fixin 'er Up Since 2017
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41   Go Up