ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trail-Gear Promotion with ZOR gift cards  (Read 588 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Trail-Gear Promotion with ZOR gift cards
« on: May 05, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »

ZuksOffRoad’s has always “taken care” of our customer base. In the past we have given back to our supporters, by offering Trail-Gear Pallet Sales. Trail-Gear has introduced new policies, effective immediately, that will prevent any new publicly announced ZOR Pallet Sales. To continue benefiting the ZOR supporters, for a limited time a the ZOR program has begun. ZOR will offer free shipping to the 48 on most of the Trail-Gear product line. In addition a ZOR gift card valued at 50% of the order of Trail-Gear product from ZuksOffRoad. Purchasing a $500 Trail-Gear product will get you a $250 value gift card. These cards can be used on future purchases of almost any product on the ZuksOffRoad.com website. If you don’t see it, we can probably get it. ZOR gift cards DO NOT expire, are transferable and balances are not lost. 10% minimum of your next order can be paid for by using the ZOR gift card.  While we set up the ZuksOffRoad.com website you can call in your orders at (928) 567-3061.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:37:53 PM by zorproducts »
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

yourhero6605

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Clarksburg, WV
Re: Trail-Gear Promotion with ZOR gift cards
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 12:49:13 PM »

how long will this promo be going on?

cleatus

• ZOR CLUB
Re: Trail-Gear Promotion with ZOR gift cards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 09:01:45 PM »

Hello,
I’m wondering if your gas tanks fall under this promo?

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up