ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: A September to Remember!  (Read 2955 times)

heavysquad

• ZOR CLUB
Re: A September to Remember!
« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2019, 09:34:51 AM »

Someday Iíll have a ZOR rear bumper and Iíll mount it to that. Currently I just bum someone elseís if needed

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2019, 09:45:38 AM »

I think mine are Calmini from like 2001 or something like that. I love both my front and rear.

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Texas
« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »

I need to get a hi-lift
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Redneck Right-Wing Patriot
Firm Believer in God, US Bill of Rights & Constitution
Come & Take It

BamaRob

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Alabama
« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2019, 11:43:30 AM »

I enjoy my job and it provides a good living.  And, that's a good thing.  Because, for insurance purposes, I'm here for the foreseeable future.  3 years ago, I was diagnosed with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID).  Treatment involves weekly subcutaneous injections of Immunoglobulin G (IgG).  My monthly supplies get billed at around $21K/mo.  Absolutely no way I could afford it without good insurance.  Unless there's some major research discovery, I'll need to continue weekly treatment for the rest of my life.  My quality of life has improved significantly since starting the treatment.  I went from 8-10 infections (sinus, upper respiratory, pneumonia, etc.) per year to averaging 2-3 per year since starting the treatment.  So, I REALLY want to keep insurance and keep doing the treatment.

I'm not really sure why I felt compelled to share that...  on a related note, THANK YOU for giving blood.  Please give when you have opportunity.  The IgG used in my treatment is collected from a pool from donors like you.  I am forever grateful.

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #304 on: September 13, 2019, 12:52:28 PM »

I enjoy my job and it provides a good living.  And, that's a good thing.  Because, for insurance purposes, I'm here for the foreseeable future.  3 years ago, I was diagnosed with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID).  Treatment involves weekly subcutaneous injections of Immunoglobulin G (IgG).  My monthly supplies get billed at around $21K/mo.  Absolutely no way I could afford it without good insurance.  Unless there's some major research discovery, I'll need to continue weekly treatment for the rest of my life.  My quality of life has improved significantly since starting the treatment.  I went from 8-10 infections (sinus, upper respiratory, pneumonia, etc.) per year to averaging 2-3 per year since starting the treatment.  So, I REALLY want to keep insurance and keep doing the treatment.

I'm not really sure why I felt compelled to share that...  on a related note, THANK YOU for giving blood.  Please give when you have opportunity.  The IgG used in my treatment is collected from a pool from donors like you.  I am forever grateful.
Thanks for sharing and a great reminder that we should never take anything for granted, ever! God bless you man and nothing but praise for the strength and courage you have to face this head on and not to mention, share it here with others!
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Come & Take It

mkyhmltn

• THG
  • Located in: Colorado
  • it should be legal to shoot fucktards...
« Reply #305 on: September 13, 2019, 02:31:25 PM »

I used to give blood all the time but they won't take mine anymore. I guess it's tainted.

riverhawk

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: NW Oregon
« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2019, 02:46:07 PM »

after noon  post now beer

tomtraubertsblues

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2019, 02:56:04 PM »

Just a reminder how crappy the healthcare situation is in America. Sucks you have to be tied to your job (luckily you like it!!!) just because you can't afford to live because of something you had no choice about. I'm in a similar boat unfortunately.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:06:00 PM by tomtraubertsblues »

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: ILLINOIS
« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2019, 03:13:35 PM »

I need to get a hi-lift

I have one I found in my dad's barn a few years back tight when I happened to be on the hunt for one. Funny I never saw it out there till he passed... he only used it to crank barb wire mostly.

I've never needed it wheeling and just strap it in the back on the off chance I will. They are heavy and clunky lol I dont think I'd mount it full time in my climate

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2019, 04:39:38 PM »

I have always got away with a regular bottle jack and rocks

riverhawk

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: NW Oregon
« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2019, 04:59:04 PM »

Here is a picture of the cup holder I made a few years back. It is made out of .125 aluminium

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2019, 06:21:33 PM »

I need to get a hi-lift

I have one I found in my dad's barn a few years back tight when I happened to be on the hunt for one. Funny I never saw it out there till he passed... he only used it to crank barb wire mostly.

I've never needed it wheeling and just strap it in the back on the off chance I will. They are heavy and clunky lol I dont think I'd mount it full time in my climate
Thatís cool; at least youíre using it that way itís not rotting away! Honestly not sure where youíd be able to place it on a sami to safety lift one.
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Come & Take It

Swayzeexpress

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: ILLINOIS
« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »

I have a feeling I would be the guy who breaks a jaw or the guy who let someone else break their jaw unknowingly lol not going down like that haha

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2019, 08:51:32 PM »

Here is a picture of the cup holder I made a few years back. It is made out of .125 aluminium

Well I know what Iím making Monday before work.

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #314 on: September 13, 2019, 08:57:07 PM »

gínight ZUKers!
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Come & Take It
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28   Go Up