ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY wants you to read this NOW!  (Read 1785 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
MY wants you to read this NOW!
« on: August 19, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »

I consider the ZORum to belong to the Suzuki Community. In some way all of us are in a cult of passion. Many of the best known members from other 4X4 forums and I have built the ZORum into what it is today. Your particpation will help make it better tomorrow. ZORum members that are heavily active on the board for a long period of time are sometimes given a share of the ZORum and the benefits that entails. Ownership is granted by the existing ownership group and for the most part I don't have a vote on who they accept into the ranks. It is how we originally set it up and it works very well.

The GROUND rules;
First thing is, play nice with each other. Make friends and if a fight starts don't ask me personally to take sides through any PMs, phone calls, texts, etc. If you have something to say to me, PM me. Posting  a generalized statement in a new thread somewhere deep in ZORum isnít going to guarantee I will see it or even respond. If it is about taking sides in a disputed or too personal it will not be replied to. I can be friends with folks that are enemies.

Try not to get off to a bad start with any mods or admins, most of them own and control this forum. It is really this simple, being friends with one of us usually means your a friend to all. Being an enemy with one usually means you can't win. This forum has been around for a long time. Think before you post is the best advice I can give you.  All forums have issues with members. We are no exception. If you know you are a winner in life no matter what circumstance you find yourself in today and you know it is always to soon to quit, then you will probably  grow on us. If you can do no wrong and your attitude is out of wack, we will attempt to help you see it our way. Converting us to your way of thinking is probably not going to happen. Contrary to what a couple of people think and say, we are decent people that will help you in real life but chew your ass up if your a PITA. We do so with the hope you realize that your opinions may not be identical to ours but we can still get along without you pushing your agenda.

Using words like;
FAIR
BALANCED
GIVE
OWE ME
will just not get the results you intended.

Contact ZORproducts or Phloop if there is something you would like to see as a topic category. We are open to just about any topic. ZORum membership is free but there are costs involved. From time to time old threads and boards that are not serving a purpose get deleted.

Secondly, If you have new products that you want to sell, you MUST get permission first. We do not have a monthly fee program to sell new products with hotlink banners YET. Probably will have other vendors banner ads someday. You are likely to get flamed if you just start posting new products.

Used items can be listed in the Mall/Classified section. Please do not join the ZORum for the purpose of dumping your junk here and bailing.

Third, Your text messages can easily be misunderstood so if you get flamed by what you type don't reget butt hurt, just fix it. We strongly advise and promote positive thinking and speaking to improve our status in life.

Fourth, We can not tolerate any form of racism so we watch for that. Racism is no longer about the color of your skin but your belief system. Racism is political motivated and not welcome here. Name calling is probably going to get your post tagged with a warning or flamed. Vendor bashing depends on who the vendor is. Causing a problem will get you a warning from any of a dozen moderators. So please take any warnings seriously. There is no evidence of a third warning. All your posts will dissapear, you will be deported out of the ZORum.

General Information;
The ZORum does have a hidden sections ranging from NWS to ZORchapel. Also we feature a hidden political section and we are open to suggestions on themes for threads. Request to an administrator can get you access to any of these hidden sections. There is a minimum post count requirement to gain access to any hidden threads.

Your ONLY warning! Posting any NWS pictures, hotlinks, tumblr blogs etc. in any section other than NWS, will rain the wrath of a 1000 squirells upon you. Posting Political or Religious statements out side their respective boards will ruffle someone's feathers.  Feather rustlers are easily identified and dealt with accordingly.

Our resident admin and one of the founding members of the forum is Phloop. You will find him to be very sincere and likeable. So don't ever mess with Phloop (yes, this the Phloop that you think it is, thank Starship Troopers, there is only one). He is on here about 26 hours a day. With his army of loyal moderators this place is pretty much running itself these days. I don't have a life, so I get on when I can, my user name is... well everyone knows my user name.

The founding members own the ZORum. If you don't know anything about that your not a ZORum owner (yet).

The ZORum is NOT the best place to reach me for technical support. IF you know me or heard of me you probably all ready have my contact info. Contact me for technical support anytime but expect no response from me if you want to tell me how to run my business, run the ZORum, or waste my time with excuses and reasons why life is unfair. It is unfair and if you are willing we can help you win life's battles.

Introduce yourself here http://www.zuksoffroad.net/forum/index.php?board=92.0

This is where a lot of us hang out to chat, make friends, etc http://www.zuksoffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=1057.0

Enjoy the ZORum and get to know the guys and gals that frequent these threads, they are a great bunch of people.

MY
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 06:57:57 AM by zorproducts »
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: [1]   Go Up