ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hate to do it  (Read 287 times)

BarnesBoy

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Cottonwood,Az
Hate to do it
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:20:33 PM »

Am selling all my Suzuki's and parts I have.

1st) 2002 Grand Vitara, has no doors or interior and they guy I got it from started to chop the roof off but didnt finish. I got it for the v6 (175,000 miles), transmission, transfer case and other drivetrain parts. Everthing is there minus passenage side hub. $500 obo comes with Bill of sale.

2nd) 2002 Vitara, maroon color, 2.0 4 cylinder (220,000 miles), 4x4 works great. Does need some interior and exterior parts. The 2 front window motors burnt up so they either stay down or up. It runs and drives. I drive it back and forth to work sometimes. Used it for hunting mostly. $750 obo comes with Bill of sell.

3rd) 1987 Suzuki Samurai, doesn't run, needs motor which I have sitting on a engine stand. Has 6.5 to 1 geared chase, locker in the front, and back half is caged. I have a bunch of spare parts that go with it. Right now it is just a SPOA lift with 31x10.5x15 but I do have some pieces for YJ kit along with 2 or 3 spare sets of YJ springs. The list goes on with what parts I have for it I just dont have time to work on it any more and instead of seeing it rot away in the ground I rather sell it. $2000 obo for everthing I have for it. I do have a clean title for it.

I'll post pictures of everthing this weekend as I clean out the shed and get things organized. Also I would sell everything as a package deal for $3000. Need to buy a ext. Cab or 4 door 4x4 truck as my family is growing and getting bigger. Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up