ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CORONA VIRUS PROJECTS  (Read 339 times)

Palawandan

• You Can't Fix Stupid!
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Puerto Princessa Palawan Philippines
CORONA VIRUS PROJECTS
« on: May 14, 2020, 09:15:54 PM »

Well Zuksters, we have been locked down here in Palawan Philippines for 45 days now. So I have been hunkered down in my house and only allowed to go out to get food or medicine. No ALCOHOL  is allowed to be sold and my stock ran out about May 1. Good news is............. we can buy Alcohol tomorrow starting May 16, and guess who will be first in line at 8am tomorrow morning?? Yours Truly.
So here are some pics of my Pandemic Pics of my projects during this.......ahem......lockdown. I hope you enjoy them.

PalawanDan
1988 Zuk Tintop 1.3L Ricecooker

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
Re: CORONA VIRUS PROJECTS
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 01:02:57 PM »

No booze and lockdown.   Someone hates you!

Palawandan

• You Can't Fix Stupid!
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Puerto Princessa Palawan Philippines
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 05:54:16 PM »

drunk. Yea I had a good stock of booze but ran out and everything around the city was out of stock. Alcohol sales are back on and I am currently stocking up just in case we have another Lockdown again. I am busy replacing the hardware on my doors and rebuilding the electric windows. Yes, the darned thing has electric windows which someone added. I need to remove the window regulators and motors to figure out what they used. It is interesting to see all the minor differences on Zuks.
1988 Zuk Tintop 1.3L Ricecooker

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 12:45:47 PM »

you should post what you found out about the electric windows.  Thats interesting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up