ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I love America  (Read 588 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
Why I love America
« on: June 03, 2020, 05:52:04 PM »

Because I worked diligently and accomplish things more important than money.
Because people are willing to stand against evil, paying a heavy price so we can enjoy the things more important than money.
Because itís my duty as a citizen to protect America. From enemyís without and enemyís within.
Because creating is a blessing. It is my purpose, to create. New friendships to new products for Suzuki 4x4.

Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

mkyhmltn

• THG
  • Located in: Colorado
  • it should be legal to shoot fucktards...
Re: Why I love America
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 06:25:23 PM »

Well said

Still Zukin

• Administrator
  • Located in: White River, South Dakota
  • Dead Broke Zuker
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 03:53:04 AM »

Agreed.
Never Squat when You Are Wearing Spurs

Palawandan

• You Can't Fix Stupid!
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Puerto Princessa Palawan Philippines
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 06:21:59 PM »

Right on........ and what is going on at the moment in America is a concerted effort to change what America stands for!! If you love what you have worked hard for and enjoy your freedoms that many of us have fought for in foreign lands......... then I highly suggest that you start speaking up, vote in November. Because if the AOC's and Omars get elected they will certainly change America and you will have a  PIASD.
1988 Zuk Tintop 1.3L Ricecooker

JenLightly

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 07:14:48 PM »

My favorite part about America is that we donít have a monoculture. Any time I start to feel like a square peg in a round hole, I can always make a change to my job/location and find a culture that better suits me. I get the sense that this freedom is not found all over the world, and many people are bound to their born cultural paradigm like it or not.

1badmotorfinger

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Texas
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 07:41:19 PM »

Because itís the greatest country and nation in the world. Because our fore-fathers and framers were divinely appointed and against all odds and an oppressive government, made a country like none other. Because it supports enterprise and free market and as a consumer allows me to choose when, where and what I support or spend my money on. Because itís an ideal that each of us share and can contribute to. Because Iíve had friends and family members make the ultimate sacrifice for it. Because itís worth fighting for!!

...nuff said
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Redneck Right-Wing Patriot
Firm Believer in God, US Bill of Rights & Constitution
Come & Take It
Pages: [1]   Go Up