ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The youtube video links for doing efi yourself.  (Read 2450 times)

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
The youtube video links for doing efi yourself.
« on: January 21, 2014, 10:06:54 PM »

So to educate the masses and show you how much work a harness is to modify some local guys asked me to do a complete EFI conversion and show you how at the same time. Special Thanks to  a couple of ZOA members. Sebas and Josh. Great peeps.

After you watch this video remember I charge a fairer price for harness work.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3pzbIIT5CVc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3pzbIIT5CVc%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 10:12:05 PM by zorproducts »
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

Still Zukin

• Administrator
  • Located in: White River, South Dakota
  • Dead Broke Zuker
Re: The youtube video links for doing efi yourself.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 06:03:10 AM »

I think that is the mobile link. This works on computers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pzbIIT5CVc#t=257
Never Squat when You Are Wearing Spurs

roadpig80

• 87 Samurai
  • ZOR CLUB
  • Suzuki Silly
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 07:02:00 AM »

Hey, I'm doing this exact engine swap (8V1.6) and was wondering if its possible to delete the whole passenger side of the tracker engine harness (emissions vac controls). striclty off road rig i would like to build as simple as possible efi. Could you tell me the bare minimum of plugs/sensors needed to the computer to run? Thanks.
87 Sami "Red Devil", 33x13.50 LTBs, Harley CV carb, 6.5:1 Tcase ZOR twins 4.30 yotas locked and welded, Jeep Steerbox, YJs, Subaru MC, 4wheel Disc brakes,
87 Sami "Blue Steele", 37x15 Iroks, YJs, Harley butterfly 8v, 5:13 gears, Locked and welded, Electric steering, 4 wheel disc,

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 09:59:44 PM »

That’s the cool thing about 1.68v you need it all. And all of it is quite simple. The only real emissions is EGR and there is no egr delete that doesn’t throw a code light. All the TBI systems need a cel light so you know where to start when it screws up. The code reader for that system costs more than a built samurai. It’s best to jump the dtc with a paperclip to flash codes.
Nothing on the list of components can be eliminated without causing Check Engine Light to come on. A few of those codes or combination of will trigger the default “limp home mode” at best and the engine will run horrible.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: [1]   Go Up