ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZOR heated/non heated seat swap kit.  (Read 4369 times)

Tamarack

• ZOR CLUB
Re: ZOR heated/non heated seat swap kit.
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 07:15:44 PM »

I have installed many and always just bolt the adapters on the driver side and that pushes the release down but causes no damage. What I have recently heard about is the lever that pulls the other side got in the way. If anyone else has that issue let me know.

by the way, absolutely no problems/interference issues with installing these seats in my '86 tin top. Seat adjustment levers work just fine.

Tamarack

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 09:18:44 PM »

At the risk of sounding like a broken record... these seats are so comfortable and great! Couldn't be better!

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »

Popcorn has not had a hamster on a wheel for months. I am hoping to get back to daily driving it soon. Miss those seats, lol
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

BamaRob

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Alabama
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 06:05:14 AM »

Hate to pull up an old thread, but this seemed to be the best place for my question...

Which kit is recommended to add heat to the seats?  I found this on Amazon and it looks like it would work nicely.  But, I wanted to make sure I avoid any issues that others have already dealt with.

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Carbon-Seats-Dial-Setting/dp/B00AKFISW2

Also, it appears that the previous owner of my Samurai removed the stock seat sliders.  I *may* be able to work with what's in there (I'll try to get some photos tomorrow), but I may be searching for some stock sliders...

Thanks,

Robert

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »

Another option is our Z brackets. You mount those to the floor and the seats to the Z brackets. Of course I am talking about the TCountry mini van seats. And yes that kit is the normal price and controls. I prefer a mounted switch for each seat but that hand held controller is fine.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up