ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fleabay supercharged  (Read 271 times)

Tater72958

• ZOR CLUB
Fleabay supercharged
« on: April 16, 2021, 03:14:37 PM »

After looking around for a Eaton m62 or m90 supercharger for a while I finally give up.  Was planning on going turbo but then the fleabay amr500 came up.  Found a few guys that had done it.  So I pulled the trigger and jumped into the boosted world.  Man I love it.  My old 1.3 is pretty tired so I figured it was a good time to try something I knew little about.     I used the stock AC bracket and tensioner arm.  With a little fab work.  Aftermarket double row crank pulley is used so it makes boost.  The rest was just pipe fitting and easy fab work for me.  Makes 3 psi at 1000rpms.  4-5 psi at 2k to 4500. Then 6-8 psi around 5k to 6000. 

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
Re: Fleabay supercharged
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 09:50:00 PM »

Very cool!  Looks like youd loose ac though :(

Tater72958

• ZOR CLUB
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 11:21:32 PM »

Yeap.  No AC or power steering or eps.  But this is the trial part.  I wanted to see how well it worked before going crazy.  As good as it works now Im planning a more in depth build.  Ill be building a intake from scratch that will relocate the charger to the right side of the engine and away from the header.   then EPS can go in.   

Bad Goat

• ZOR CLUB
  • Located in: Oregon
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »

I like where you are going
Pages: [1]   Go Up