ZORum

Advanced search  

News:

Tired of Facebook drama and haters? Join ZORum and help us reunite the community.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ECU Placement on 1.6 conversion and 3 speed Auto Trans and BIG 5 speed tech.  (Read 8626 times)

nagtrainer

• Psychotic zuker
  • THG
  • Located in: Eunice NM
  • I am the PING master
Re: ECU Placement on 1.6 conversion and 3 speed Auto Trans install tech.
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 08:56:23 AM »

That' sweet MY,
A tech link that has Suzuki factory manual information for a small donation is
http://www.acksfaq.com

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts

This thread has no cohesion any more so I thought I would add more pictures from other jobs showing a few more things we do to make it all flow together.

This first pic shows the big 5 speed stick relocation point. T-case stick has to be heated and bent as well as big 5 speed stick so they won't hit in 4low and reverse (or anywhere for that matter).

These pics show some of the bracket work to install the factory airfilter box

Powersteering hose routing around linkage

Power Steering linkage using the Sidekick collapsing steering end and a Samurai inner rod coming from fire wall

And finally the latest finished 16v install with auto trans
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!

zukicrazy

• ZOR CLUB

Does anybody make a samurai raditor with tranny cooler built in .

shadow crawlers

• ZOR CLUB

What gearing are you running?

I just put a 3spd auto in my wifes hard top. I believe the gears I have are GRS II's cuz the high range is really low. Thinking of trying to run the stock t-case and see how it does with the 31's when wheeling. Also working out some bugs with the 16 valve harness so I can have an engine light. I hooked up a test light and it's on when the motors running. I need to flash the ecu to see what codes I have. Tired of the crappy fuel mileage. I may have to recheck the VSS to make sure I'm getting a signal.

After I get these bugs worked out I'll get to have fun re-installing the A/C system with the kick p/s lol. It was wrecked in the front when I got it so I need to get everything back to the fire wall.

BTW my friend rebuilt the tranny, deleted lock up, and did some mods for shifting. Works really well.

zorproducts

• "Squirrel King" aka "MY" Boss man at ZOR
  • Administrator
  • Located in: Camp Verde, Arizona
  • "Adapt or Die" Don't believe me? Ask a dinosaur...
    • Zorproducts

Deleted lock up? (aka TTC) not sure I would have. To handy wheeling when you need to launch in 2nd.
Stay outta my tree.
And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood for that matter!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up